- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Dylan's Automotive Offers Auto Repair Services You Can Count On!
Dylan is amazing!! Wonderful service! Wouldn't go anywhere else with our cars. Great guy, great business, highly recommended!
A+ experience and I am critical and skeptical of mechanics. Dylan and his team are very personable, never hesitate to take the time to discuss issues and options with you. Very honest and straightforward and some of the lowest prices I've seen. Couldn't be happier knowing I have a dependable mechanic in my town. Thank you Dylan. Give him a try, I highly doubt you'll ever take your car elsewhere.
Real honest crew! They found the issue, gave me a great price, and completely satisfied all my vehicle needs. I will continue to use Dylan's in the future. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone.
I was referred to Dylan's for electrical work by another local shop that I trust. I would recommend Dylan's to anyone looking for fair-priced, skilled automotive repairs. Plus, they are very honest and friendly.
Dylan is a straight shooter! Does great work at a fair price!!
Over a year ago my driver side window regulator stopped working. Brought my van into Dylan's for repair. Last week the new regulator broke. I rarely drive my van. Only driven around 3000 miles in 18 months. Dylan's repaired the window for no charge even though it was a bit out of warranty because of the little use the window had. Thank you Dylan's for backing up your work, and parts!! I appreciate that you took the extra step with my vans window issue. You have definitely earned my gratitude, and loyalty!